#1 Rule: HAVE FUN!! Bring whomever you like to make your time more comfortable and enjoyable! This shoot is for you! So make the best of it. Prepare yourself by bringing any props you like or coordinating themes or ideas with me beforehand, it always shows when you have done your homework. We have some items in studio but it would clutter the studio to have every possible prop available. There are also plenty of chairs and couches on hand. Special amenities include complimentary high speed internet, cable and a whole host of movies in the spacious 2000 sq. ft. studio.
PHOTOSHOOT PRICING and Policies
CLICK ON Schedule LINK BELOW to see updated prices and options. FOR ON LOCATION SHOOTS or Special Events Contact me Directly 937-477-3128
- Shoots Require the first half as a non refundable retainer due at the time of booking. Remaining half due at or before shoot. Less than 48 hour cancellations may result in additional retainer fees. Reschedule fees are $40 and must be paid before receiving a new date. Travel Fees may be incurred if shoot requires extensive equipment transport.
- Average turnaround time for edits are one business week (7 business days) from the time we receive the picture selections from the customer. We work on a first in first out queue theory so actual return times may vary.
- We offer guaranteed expedited editing services for an additional $75 for 48-hour turnaround (For up to 10 edits, additional time may be required for larger orders or advanced edits). The availability of this option is dependent upon current workload.
- When you arrive please call me at (937) 477-3128, If you miss me leave a message or text I will get right back to you. PLEASE DO NOT ROAM THE BUILDINGS LOOKING FOR ME. There are 3 buildings and many of there businesses located there.
- Arrive on time but not too early, as most of my shoots are back to back so I try to give clients their full time if needed, I would prefer people not walk in on them unprepared.
Not all retouches created equal. My magazine level quality retouches can take 30 -60 mins per edit. As a trained photographer and editor I may see a lot of things the client is not trained to see but photography is an artistry so all photos are quality controlled by me before they are released. I DO NOT release unedited photos as they are not a true representation of my work.
High End Retouching
GOLD level retouching options ($15 per photo Non Commercial, Commercial $20)
- Color correction/white balance
- Remove blemishes
- Even skin tone
- Makeup enhancement
- Reduce glare
- “Fly away hairs”
- Minor body alterations (upon request)
PLATINUM Advanced retouching options $30 and up:
- Merge photos
- Swapping faces
- Removing backgrounds
- Adding people/objects
PHOTO Manipulations/Composite $70
All weddings are done through my other company Dayton Wedding Photographers. Let us make your day the dream you knew it would be!!!
DAYTON WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS
CHECK SITE FOR PRICING
Event Photography $75 Per Hour 2 Hour Minimum
- Includes free online gallery for sharing photos
- All digitals with rights
- Optional (musical slideshow shareable on social media) See example below
Automatic Kiosk Photo Booth Rental
- $150 Per hour/$100 when paired with Wedding or Event photography (2 hour Minimum)
- Prints strips or full 4×6
- Social media enabled (Optional)
- Includes props
Enough Already!!! I’M READY TO SCHEDULE!!!!!!!!
Call (937) 477-3128 for Special Pricing for Onsite Live Photographer Photo Booth with On-Site Printing
Call (937) 477-3128 for Special Pricing for Videography Options